This one actually has a little bit of work left to do on it, but it’s like 95% done or something.
I AM SATISFIED.
Anyhoo. I’ll add the textless version as a new vote incentive once it’s done, so that oughta be up by
Tuesday. Up now! Woo.
This page was kind of neat to do. I actually had some fun figuring out how to get the aura colours to show up like I wanted, especially on that central figure, and I’m rather pleased with how they turned out. Then it was like 2am by the time I got to the background of the bottom three panels so I just went “@#$% IT” and dashed it off haphazardly. It turned out…okay, though. (Just don’t think too hard about that perspective I DON’T KNOW HOW IT WENT SO WRONG.) And it was kind of a release to do it that way.
And, mostly, I’m incredibly ahead of the game on the writing and planning for this thing. And by “this thing” I mean “at least half of the entire comic’s plots”. Having everything I need to do figured out concretely makes it so much easier to work on. I felt so much less stress working on this page once I started getting all that prepared.
Hurray for learning, I guess.
As always, thank you for reading.